Thursday, April 14, 2005

Meran informed me that he may not come back for good this time...

Honestly what am I suppose to say to that?

I am burnt out...with living apart from my husband, from the lack of support (not financial, but otherwise) with raising our three children. And not to mention how the boys, although they have grown use to him being gone, still think of him a lot and its getting harder and harder for them to be patient until he returns. In fact, each time he leaves, I find it harder to keep it together and be there for them. And they have a hard time in understanding why the father they love so much can't be with them and find a job here instead.

I want my husband home. If I had control, I would have him home this week. And I would tell him to stay home, that he had provided enough, and now what we really needed from him, was HIM.

I am lonely, but in the end it doesn't really matter what I want...I am not optimisitic in any chance of him staying...God Help me...cause I don't know what to do in this situation.

No comments: